Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Monday, April 17, 2006

England!

Sorry for the lack of posts guys (ie-Claire, Core) i've been too busy relishing in the delicious British accents in Cambridge! My uncle (finally) got married this past week in jolly ol' Ware (just outside of Cambrige) which provided an excuse for my whole family to go out there. Di, Pete and I were ditched by our parents, who choose to stop over in Amsterdam on the way over (WEIRD NO???)
Anyway.. we were sternly told to be at the airport on time, and not to forget our invididual envelopes containing our passports, tickets, and sustainance pounds. (Luckily they didn't make us wear them around our necks!)
Here's Di and Pete- VERY early for our flight to London!














They indulged my camera happiness for a while, but after a good 2 hours on the plane my travel companions start to ignore me...

We stayed at The Old Bull Inn in Royston- Very cute with lots of character. It took Diana and I two cold nights to figure out we could turn the heat on in our room. Of course it didn't bother her- she never leaves home without her long underwear!)


(Random Royston Pictures- Such a gorgeous town- It looks like its right out of a Jane Austen novel!) And that rock- yea its the Roystone- stone.. the tourist attraction!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home