Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Monday, April 17, 2006

Cambridge

The second day we were there, Diana, Pete and I decided to take a trip into Cambridge. Unfortunately i didn't find a nice cute Cambridge university grad to marry, so i eventually had to leave! Seriously- the campus is unlike anything i've seen before- and those bridges! After our bus tour of the city, we took a punting tour of the rivers (read: a long flat boat with a cute british guy pushing it along with a long stick) Did i mention i love England?





3 Comments:

At 12:07 AM , Blogger claireification said...

SWEET! nothing like transatlantic pictures to make up for your lack of posting!! (when I was in cambridge, I ran through the town with my sister, brother, a gay couple from colorado and a grandfather-gandson travelling pair who were from new mexico to find "american style fast food" it was great, we ended up at burger king, I had nuggets and fries...

 
At 12:28 PM , Blogger Corina Milic said...

Sandra I love them!
Your brother looks eerily like your father!!!

Also you and your sister look TERRIFIC. I especially love the rock photo ha!

I want to go punting in Cambridge. *pouts*

Is it sad that I miss you?!

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Sand said...

Ah Claire- such a shame! Di Pete and I ran through looking for good fish and chips.. and you would think it would be easy to find! We ended up going to like 3 different pubs before settling on the Eagle
Unfortunately no one told us we had to put our prder in at the back first, so we sat around for about 30 minutes, then left when no one helped us. Then we went to a nicer pub 8 minutes before lunch ended!

Core i miss you too! its so lonely and quite in here.. when are you due back?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home