Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Friday, April 21, 2006

Rehersal Dinner and Wedding Part 2

Just for shits and giggles- i'm going to post some pics from the rehersal dinner and wedding part 2- cause i know you all are dying to see family pictures! We all got really camera happy- amazing what yummy food, good conversation and a whole lotta wine will do eh?
My uncle had ordered so much wine- Di and I were determined not to let any of it go to waste... after she took me for a walk to 'sober me up' but I had the last laugh- who spent all night talking on the big white phone? not me! (for once.)






After the wedding, we all (bride and groom included) travelled to Toronto for wedding part 2! my grandfather can't travel, so we brought the party to them-My grandparents had what seemed like the entire Italian and Ukranian population of the GTA over in their basement and had more yummy food.. and of course- more wine!

3 Comments:

At 6:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i like your shirt sandra, i got one like that too at H&M its yellow with white dots. its going to be my farm girl shirt
suuuuuuueeeeey

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Sand said...

I saw that one at H&M it's awesome! I tried another one there- brown with pink dots i think? Oh they so need an H&M in Ottawa..
I got this one in London for like 12 pounds.. (one of the only affordable things i found.. i really have no idea how people live!)

 
At 12:50 PM , Blogger Corina Milic said...

I wanted that white shirt so badly, except in royal blue.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home