Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Monday, July 24, 2006

Ciao Ottawa

Song of the day- Bright Eyes "First Day of my Life"- download it... it's great- and if you have a second watch the video...

Yes- While everyone moves on to bigger and better things/places (Kingston/Calgary/South America) i'm regressing and moving back in with my parents.. but there are bonuses right? no rent... free food... a loving home.... no buses... a fuzzy dog???
















Anyway- yesterday was my last full day enjoying the city/my independence, so Kyle and I took to the market, packed a picnic lunch and hung out on the hill overlooking Ottawa/Hull. We had an awesome day.. In other news- only 7 more days until i leave for Europe!


2 Comments:

At 9:35 PM , Blogger Eric Rosenhek said...

Aha! You do have a blog. Looks great. Hope you're doing well. Enjoy your trip.


ERic

 
At 11:27 PM , Blogger Corina Milic said...

SANDRA COMES HOME TOMORROW AND RESUMES POSTING ALL IMPORTANT BLOG ENTRIES. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home