Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Kamila!

Finally some blog-worthy events.... Kamila's working at a fair in gloucestor this weekend (about a 10 minutes drive from us) so Jen, Rob and I swung down to see her...







Rob gets sucked in by a fast talkin carnie...











(he weighs the pros and cons...)














(He talks it over with the wife...)













(He wins!)










































We got to go feed the goats in the petting zoo.. very cute.. but lord it looked like they hadn't eaten for a while... the light brown one in back actually stole my cone!


























(So hungry... need brains....)














(What'cho lookin' at?)

























I think someone needs a pedicure!


























The master restin up before the rush...











The master at work.. Kam is generally stuck doing boring pieces for her customers.. the usual playboy bunny on the 12 year old girls, the odd dolphin.. so we let her freestyle it... Kamila styles..






















I was embarassed about my arm(s)... then she got workin' on Jen....











(The finished product...)















(And Rob...suddenly mine looked family friendly!)














Quite happy with their body art.. the couple just couldn't wait to get home... (i kid.. it was Kam's idea to do a white trash shot.. but the grabbing was all Rob's idea!)
















(See?! they aren't really white trash.. look how cute they are!)_

7 Comments:

At 11:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The White Trash picture was definately staged...and after having a tatoo on my arm like that...we just went with it! (looking back though....)

It was like high school all over again!

Jen

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger Corina Milic said...

Don't be fooled! Those goats are so well fed their oversized bellies drag on the ground! It's a ruse Sandra! A ruse to get more food those greedy buggers!

 
At 11:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aykaramba! Gutter trash and goats and Sandra, Oh My!

Reminds me of the time I went to the CNE and had had bottle-sex (don't ask) with a one-legged Carnie named Rosco. The only reason I bring this up is to let known the risks involved with making love to a carnie. And by risks I mean warts. Genital warts. The type that make the mockingbirds cry, and the bedposts fall silent. Now I spend my days spreading ointments and plucking petals from my plastic flowerbed and wondering what happenned to the one whom got away.

I trust my message does not fall on def ears.

Fare the well. And god bless thy tortured souls.

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger claireification said...

wowzers... I'm sure glad its not tank top season.... oh wait it is!!!

 
At 10:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, there was some MAJOR scrubbing the next night when Rob and I headed out to the bar in order to get it off...you never realize how many extremely short t-shirts you have until you have an obscene tatoo on you!

jen

 
At 3:50 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

awwww... I'm missing out on some fun. I want some obscene tatoos!

 
At 10:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

plenty of obscene tattoos to go around folks, enough for everyone

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home