Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Who needs a pick me up??

I DO!

http://www.dailysixer.com/famguykool.shtml

So I've had an awful week so far- I found a big bug crawling through my cupboards (and I can only assume it was a baby cockroach, as the building has been infested with them before..) and freaked out, and threw EVERYTHING in the cupboard in the garbage. (read- no real food till payday)

I also had to write a Canadian Public Policy exam yesterday, which I REALLY think I bombed.. and I got the paper back for that class right after and the mark just didn't put me in a better mood. So last night I made a frozen pizza, and sat in front of the TV for 4 hours straight (a new record for me) and enjoyed American Idol, Lost (the recap episode), and Amazing race (was anyone else sad to see the old couple go?)

And to top it off that awful feeling you get after vegging out for 4 hours and consuming half a pizza, my sister and my mom are going to the spa the weekend together- a nice big package too- cardio in the morning, smoothies, then head to the spa for seaweed wraps and massages... and manicures... you know you're officially out of the family when eh? I decided I'm going to book myself a pedicure next month only it's just no fun to go alone- anyone want to come? if not- I may have to drag Kyle...

3 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Corina Milic said...

big hugs sandra!

 
At 1:41 PM , Blogger claireification said...

I like pedicures

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

4 hours? amatuer!
try 12?
12~!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home