Welcome to... The Monkey's Closet

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Goodbye, so long, ciao, adios, cheerio.....

So after about a week of moving (sans car- pictures to follow on Core's blog) the apartment is next to empty... and Core and her mom took off this morning.

I thought i was doing pretty well- sure i've lived with core for 4 years.. 3 different locations.. but she'll be back right? right.

Until i was left alone in the empty apartment.. belongings stacked in a shopping cart waiting to be pushed across the street in the rain. Who's going to reassure me my outfit doesn't look funny, and my insecurities are all in my head? Who's going to talk me out of the ugly running shoes with fur in them? There will be no one to take random pictures with Styrofoam swords... good lord- Kyle doesn't even LIKE the dollar store...

Day 1 (well about 2 hours) sans Core-
forecast Ollie?: You a sap!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM , Blogger claireification said...

awwwwwwww

 
At 2:10 PM , Blogger Corina Milic said...

you make my heart sad. :(
but we'll visit. AND now we can email each other about the desperate job search.
i've been rejected three times today. I need a t-shirt: rejection is fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home